Friday, September 13, 2013

Boiler Up| West LaFayette, IN Extended Family Photography

Last Sunday I got to spend a couple of hours with this awesome extended family above with amazing backdrops.  And to top it off, the day was mostly cloudy with some peaks of sun - woot, woot!  Although I have photographed the 2 girls and their mommy and daddy before, this was my first time meeting the extended family and they made me feel right at home.  Most importantly, they were fun - and you all know I'm all about the fun.  It was hard to pair down these images for a sneak peek but I did my best!  And believe me, you will want to scroll down to the bottom to see why this blog entry is titled Boiler Up!

Grandma and Grandpa are super awesome and the girls love them! I'm in love with this porch swing, by the way!

And of course we had to get some of Grandma and Grandpa by themselves, which is how this beautiful family all got started...Lots of love here!

And beautiful, cool, Sarah Jessica "Parkerish" Auntie; who is so loved by her nieces!

And no, the dog's name is not Purdue Pete, it's Lily....she's a cutie; along with her human mommy and daddy.  I bet when Lily finishes high school, she will attend Purdue also! Maybe she'll get a Bachelors degree in "Dog Treat Studies" or something of that sort.


And these two beauties I have seen grow over the past 2 years since I met them for a family session back in fall 2011.  Time flies when you're having fun!

And what you all have been waiting for - the Boilermaker photos....there is no doubt, that the girls will follow in mommy and daddy's (and uncle and auntie's) foot steps and attend Purdue! But if they ever decide that Indiana is too cold, they would make great Bruins (U clap-C clap -LLLLLLL-AAAAA, U-C-L-A fight, fight fight).  Sorry I got distracted!  

Literally and figuratively, the photos above, clearly show how to Boiler Up!  The top one everyone was getting ready for the jump and the second one was actually the jump.  So.much.fun.

Thank you for making my Sunday last week....Your gallery will be up soon!
Warmly, Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment