Thursday, August 8, 2013

Westfield Washington Library Think Pink | Westfield,IN Children's Event Photography

 The last time I had the opportunity to attend and photograph an event at Westfield Library, it was Super Hero day in honor of Superman's 75th birthday.  It was a pretty cool theme, but since I have 2 little girls, the "Think Pink" event was a hot topic as soon as I mentioned it.

The library did a great job of decorating and putting together all types of activities that girls like such as making pink pennants, face painting, bow making, games, and most importantly for my 4 year old daughter - nail painting! You can see below for a little recap of all the fun that was had that day!

Above you can see who became the resident face painter.  Once she made herself the cutest tiger ever, she proceeded to paint all the other little girls faces.  She did such a great job that I can see many face painting jobs in her future at children's birthday parties and zoos!


This little cutie above had a great time making a pennant with her mom, and I'm pretty sure her pennant is already hanging up in her bedroom or playroom to coordinate with her other "Pinkalicious" decor!


There were pink hair ties, pink bracelets, and pink bubble gum bubble blowers to go along with the "Think Pink" theme.


I had to sneak in a picture of my 4 year old getting her nails done, because that is something she lives for.  She even had me take a picture of the finished product along with another little friend she made at the "nail station".  She was in complete bliss until 2 hours later when the polish on one of her nails chipped and the performance that ensued was not pretty at all!


I loved seeing all the family members and librarians that participated in this event.  I especially want to recognize the dad of the year in the top left corner.  He and his daughters looked amazing in their matching pink flower hair accessories!  

Whenever two sets of sisters are looking at each other and smiling (above) or walking away arm in arm (below), you know it was a good day!  

Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you have a totally fab, "Think Pink/Pinkalicious" sort of day!

You can enjoy the rest of the images at:

Signing off for now

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've landed on someone's blog and found it full of my templates! Ahh! Thanks for all your support Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you Jill! I love all of them and everything you are doing to help all of us photographers get our work out there!

    ReplyDelete