Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just an Ordinary Saturday | Family Lifestyle Photography Fishers, IN

Well I finally got around to blogging the second lifestyle session that was part of the Lifestyle Photography Workshop with Jessica Vaughn Photography back in March.  Can you say amazing?

I loved the uniqueness of this session because it captured parts of this family's life that may seem "ordinary"; but when they go back to look at these images they will remember exactly what their life was like at this particular moment.  For many of us, photography is not only about special occasions ....It should help us remember those tiny moments that warmed our heart at the time.  They'll remember how much they loved playing the game "Operation". (which I loved when I was little)

They'll remember how much Big Sister loved to color.
They'll remember their favorite snack - Graham crackers with icing and sprinkles!











They'll remember dance parties in the living room!


They'll remember hanging out in their bedrooms, jumping on the bed and reading with Mom and Dad!



They'll remember playing in Mommy's make-up (which all Mommies secretly love and hate at the same time)....It's cute, but it's a reminder that our girls will grow up far too quickly!



And they'll remember just hanging out....

So after editing these images, I have decided:

  1. That I absolutely have to have a lifestyle session done for my family
  2. Our 14 month old daughter will have to be a little older, because all the photographer will capture is us chasing her around and trying to keep her out of the dishwasher
  3. That I will have to clean and organize my house, which means I better get busy soon
Signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment