Friday, November 11, 2011

Indiana Pursuit 31 - Shoot Out

I consider it a real blessing that through one of my mommy friends I got connected with an on-line women's photography group - Pursuit 31.  Pursuit 31 is "A place for ladies to talk about Photography, life and Jesus". What a fabulous tag line because everything about it is true!  The ladies in this group are from all over the country and share a passion for Jesus and photography, and they support each other like nothing I've ever seen or experienced before.  Pursuit 31 bore Indiana Pursuit 31.  This group of ladies mirrors the larger group, but we actually live in the same city and can meet up with each other face-to-face.

I missed a few of the first meetings but, attending the Indiana P31 shoot out was like "being a kid in a candy store" for a photographer.  So many beautiful ladies to shoot, along with some fabulous scenery at Avon Town Hall.  Take a look at some of the images I was able to capture.  To top it off we caught the sunset - amazing! A huge thank you to Rachel Vickery of "Rachel Vickery Photography" for organizing this group!  You are truly appreciated.








No comments:

Post a Comment