Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introducing the Hubert Family!

Brrrr...It's a bit chilly, but that's what fall brings in the mid-west along with some beautiful scenery with all different colors of foliage around us!  On a perfect fall morning, I met the Hubert Family in downtown Zionsville (soon to be one of my favorite places to shoot).  The Hubert's were dressed in perfect fall outfits - in fact they could teach all of us a lesson in how to coordinate for family photo shoots.  I learned a lot on this shoot...the older sister taught me some new poses that I can use in other photo shoots; and the other sister taught me how to take pictures with a little lion on my head (yes a miniature Simba from The Lion King)!  Mom and Dad were fun too.  Dad was even dancing behind me and making funny faces while I was shooting.  All in all...a perfect scenario for some great images.

Enjoy your sneak peek Huberts.  More images to come soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment