Friday, January 17, 2014

An Ode to Monica | Indianapolis, IN Family Photographer

I've never written an "Ode" to someone, but here goes:

At the end of 2010
I met a lovely friend named Monica
She was from Southern Cali-for-nia
We shared the So Cal bond, among many other things
And hanging out with her just made my heart sing!

She's funny and she's beautiful
She's generous and she's cool
And one day she made a phone call
That changed my whole world

She said, hey can you photograph us?
Me, "Well of course!"
And below as you see…
They became my very first clients here in Indy!

She shared her on-line gallery, both near and far
She took my cards and passed them out at bars (just kidding, but it rhymed)
She bought some prints and hung my photos on her wall
And for instilling this passion in me, I am forever grateful!

Love you girl


And every.single.time I visit with Monica and her family and see these photos on their wall, it truly warms my heart.  So it was a true blessing that they were my very last session for 2013!








No comments:

Post a Comment