Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Lunds Maternity Shoot - Downtown Indianapolis

Over the past 5 months I have been getting to know the Lunds through our small group at church.  When they announced they were expecting, after telling them congratulations, of course; the first thing I did was ask if I could capture their maternity images.  I was ecstatic when they said yes!  As it got closer to baby boy's due date, the Lunds decided they wanted their pictures in Downtown Indy on the canal.  This was a big yippee for me because I'd never shot their before.  The weather cooperated with us, although it was a little toasty for a momma to be.  The clouds did eventually set in and the weather was perfect!  I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures to sneak peek because I loved so many of them....but here are a few of my favs.  More to come later!!!  Enjoy Lunds and I will have camera in hand at the hospital after baby boy arrives.  Warmly, Danielle








1 comment:

  1. AH!! I love love love love love them!! :) You are soooo talented!!! I can't wait to see the rest! These are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete