Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A New Tradition!

Last year around our daughter's 2nd birthday I decided to do a fun little photo shoot so we would have some pictures for memories.  She had a great time and really got into all the poses and the modeling aspect (this could be dangerous!).  We got some great shots....so of course we decided to do it again this year.  She had a "tu-tu" that she was all excited to wear and she wanted her nails done (now this could really be dangerous).  So, I did her nails and we were all ready for her 3rd birthday photo shoot.  

We took a lot of pictures, as would normally happen with a toddler, and there were a number of them that made me smile as a mom.  There was one that really made my heart flutter and I wanted to do more with it.  After continuing to think about it, I had a project in mind that I found from pinterest; yes good ole pinterest!  In fact, a friend of mine did her own versions of it with her 5 year old son and 1 year old daughter.  So here's what I came up with:

I loved that I could take a special picture and place all the unique things about Kyan at this age that I want to remember when she gets older.  This will definitely be the picture that the grandparents, aunts/uncles, and family friends get this year!!!  She is exuding happiness and joy, which is the essence of her personality.

Interested in me doing one of these for your kids?  Contact me, I would love to!

No comments:

Post a Comment